As someone who tries to pack light, I like to bring clothes that can serve many purposes, and the Contour clothes do just that -- they are comfortable & stylish, they don't wrinkle, fade or stretch, and they dry super-quickly. And the line is designed to mix-and-match, so it's easy to just pack a few pieces for a long trip.
I am extremely grateful to Julie, the CEO, who very generously outfitted me for this trip. She sent me a care package of about 15 items -- shirts, pants, skirts, dresses -- all of which are fantastic. I highly recommend their clothes -- not just for adventure travel, but for daily wear as well. You can find their line in the national outdoor stores (REI, etc), or check them out here: www.ContourWear.com.
With apologies from the model, who does not do justice to the clothes, here are a few samples:
what a blessing! I went and looked at their site and you are right, such great pieces. I am glad you had such great clothing to choose from on your trip!
ReplyDelete